It has been an exhausting and a tiring month for me. I have been on roll doing my final year project and the stress is getting on my nerve, I almost give up. Actually, I do give up. I slept for days and get back on track. The cycle rotates. I hate the fact that I can’t fix some coding. It makes me question my entire life why do I have to do this. I am barely surviving degree. The coding world doesn’t seem right for me hul. I am being super sensitive lately and I don’t like it too. This is a long list confession of mine. Think whatever you want because they are just merely my opinion.
- Expectation kills. Big dreams kill you.
- Some other people just really think, a backup plan does really exist? Sorry, sure it is not me your backup plan. This type of people is really hopeless. They must really think life is easy? If you want something, work hard for it.
- Some people really like to compare themselves with others. If we are going to live like this, please don’t ask others later on, why there is so much emptiness, so much sadness.
- Stop making excuses for yourselves. You can’t grow up like that. You just don’t grow up. at all.
- Stop making things so forced.
- There are people, listing 1001 reasons on why others can make it, instead of why they themselves can make it. Stop it. If they can, why can’t you?
- Everyone has their own silent battle, a chapter that they don’t say it loud. Respect that.
- If you want to help people, just help them. Why are you helping when all you do is bragging later on? Why people why?
- Don’t underestimate the others and don’t overestimate yourselves. Be modest.
- Some people really don’t get it, and the other some people just can’t get (over) it.
- You do whatever it is within your capabilities, for you own satisfaction. So, it is (will be) the reason why you should hold it on. Not because of others are doing it. Not because of it is the trend. You know yourselves better, why lie?
- Sure everyone has their own eyes and mouth. They see and they talk too. Keep everything that is bad to yourselves. Sure everyone can see it themselves. So stop badmouthing other people. Stop running around unfounded rumors. Do you really have that much time?
to do such things, guys?
- So many us, wanting a good life. A good partner. A good result. Ask our own self, honestly are we deserving enough? We can’t portray a good life, with us running around and joking about others’ flaws. We can’t have a good partner if we ourselves don’t have any effort on becoming a better person. Let’s think and do something about it.
- Stop making the unfounded assumption.
- Stop play victim? We need to accept and start checking on ourselves if things/people always go against us. I mean, there must be a reason. It might be something is wrong with us! Not them.
- Be yourself.
- Of course, the good character that matters the most, the others will just be faded in time. Choose your future.
Depression is real. Bye.